Friday, April 23, 2010

When You Love Someone

I love you,
but it’s not so easy to make you here with me
I wanna touch and hold you forever,
but you still in my dreams

And I can’t stand to wait your love is coming to my life
I still have a time to break a silence

When you love someone, just be brave to say
that you want him to be with you
When you hold your love, don’t ever let it go
or you will lose your chance to make your dreams come true

I was looking for a time to get closer
At least to say hello

And I can’t stand to wait your love is coming to my life

When you love someone, just be brave to say
that you want him to be with you
When you hold your love, don’t ever let it go
or you will lose your chance to make your dreams come true

from Endah N Rhesa - When You Love Someone's lyrics.
heart this song. :)

but for applying the lyrics in my real life... I dunno if I'm ready yet.
but yes, in that mellow and desperate night, I've ever thought about doing what Endah n Rhesa said in this song. Oh my... hahaha. :3

0 comments: